top of page

Claims We Handle

We handle all types of claims associated with losses for insured home owners and business owners.  Some types of claims we handle include: ​


  • Homeowner dwelling and contents claims

  • Commercial building claims

  • Apartment buildings

  • Business personal property claims

  • Additional Living Expense claims

  • Loss of business income

  • Business extra expense claims

  • Losses arising from the perils of fire, smoke, lightning, tornado, water damage, vehicle damage and more.

If you would like a free consultation on how the Licensed, Bonded and Insured Public Adjusters at United Claim Service, Inc. can help - Call or email us! 

bottom of page